Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Bucket List (or F***-it List?)

So after contemplating my ass, and still looking out while looking in, I thought about what if I had 6 months left and what if money wasnt an option, what would I want to do? So I put fat ass down and decided to be true to what came up for me and to just write down what I would want to do. So heres the list without censor and trust me some shocked me to my core, but now I am committed to getting to as many as I can:

  1. Winter/summer University on the banks of Lake Geneva (Yes I am a nerd, a huge group of academics from all around the world attending a month of workshops and lectures etc)
  2. Sit in a desert at night! (yes thats desert not dessert, although the latter could be kinky!)
  3. Stand at the edge of a Volcano
  4. Go on a guided retreat! (meet myself in a still space, be afraid, be very afraid!)
  5. Take part in a mass sit-in or protest (think world bank, imf, etc etc....still a rebel at heart)
  6. Touch snow
  7. Write a novel
  8. Swim naked in the Carribbean (Do not panic you will be well warned about when to avoid the area)
  9. Do the pilgrimage to Santiago
  10. Do a "few days long" silent meditation (Do look out for hurricanes, tornadoes etc as the mere thought of me keeping my mouth shout)
  11. Go to Bangkok and be more than decadent! (yes, still a **** at heart)
  12. See a huge concert in London (did you see HUGE?)
  13. Sit in a pavement cafe in Tel Aviv (No, i dont know why Tel Aviv)
  14. Do a LBL regression (So i know just who owes me what karmic debt)
  15. Do a night hike up Devils Peak or Lions Head etc (so you cant see very unattractive blood red face)
  16. Tandem Paraglide (WTF????????????.? but this will be done in 2011)
  17. Create an abstract artwork (yes, I know, I don't get it either)
  18. Go in a weightless chamber, so I feel like I am in space, flaoting about with 80s music blaring for hours!
  19. Go to a "real" opera - long ball gown and all
  20. Join a book club ( for the wine and books!!!)
  21. Go to the south of France and find home (too complicated to explain)
  22. Study philosophy ( so I really know how much shit I cna speak and how it really does not matter)
  23. Go to Red Mountain (not telling!)
Ok so this is what I came up with. Please explain this eclectic mix; or rather don't even try. I know that what I am beneath the some times very serious exterior, is just a girl who is always looking out while looking in, yearning for the next adventure, aching for the challenge, surrendering to the opportunity.

So said ass has 23 "to dos"

No comments:

Post a Comment