What a year 2010 was! Yikes! I cant believe we survived the endless onslaught of all things sinister cleverly disguised as fanfare. 2010 will be the year that I endured and yet somewhere in all that, I really kicked its ass and found my own.
Now my ass has over time, be come something not easy to loose. Lets just say that voluptous booty is a perfect adjective to express my denial. BUT this ass still has some shaking to do and while practicing and practicing various strategies for not just surviving 2010, but commandeering my destiny and forging ahead I started with this said ass. SO I was turning 40, so I have 3 children, so my husband was working abroad and my ass was not getting any attention. BIG PROBLEM! So I bolstered my inner girl, you know the one who still wants to be pursued and desired and and and gave myself an awesome 40th gift, A butt naked photo shoot at an all womans studio. Now there is something extremely liberating about exposing said ass in all its aundance to the naked glare of an intimate camera. And I can say with absolute certainty that after this no matter who you are you can kick ass anywhere you go.
So 2010 was the year of economic devastation and far too much death too close to home and yet with one naked photo shoot I knew I could do anything and everything I put my mind to. But what? what do I want to put my mind to?
And then New Years eve was upon us with the demand for resolutions and so I sat thinking about kicking butt, whicd led to kick the bucket and so I wrote a bucket list. Which is yours for the reading tomorrow, because now this butt needs to move on
Now my ass has over time, be come something not easy to loose. Lets just say that voluptous booty is a perfect adjective to express my denial. BUT this ass still has some shaking to do and while practicing and practicing various strategies for not just surviving 2010, but commandeering my destiny and forging ahead I started with this said ass. SO I was turning 40, so I have 3 children, so my husband was working abroad and my ass was not getting any attention. BIG PROBLEM! So I bolstered my inner girl, you know the one who still wants to be pursued and desired and and and gave myself an awesome 40th gift, A butt naked photo shoot at an all womans studio. Now there is something extremely liberating about exposing said ass in all its aundance to the naked glare of an intimate camera. And I can say with absolute certainty that after this no matter who you are you can kick ass anywhere you go.
So 2010 was the year of economic devastation and far too much death too close to home and yet with one naked photo shoot I knew I could do anything and everything I put my mind to. But what? what do I want to put my mind to?
And then New Years eve was upon us with the demand for resolutions and so I sat thinking about kicking butt, whicd led to kick the bucket and so I wrote a bucket list. Which is yours for the reading tomorrow, because now this butt needs to move on
No comments:
Post a Comment